Thursday, December 23, 2010

New Furnace Indianapolis

Chronicle of a massacre announced

I wanted to write a brief account of a day of meeting, I find myself writing about a man.
fact, two.
In a city of a chilly Saturday in December in a university classroom.
trodden black cap, visor down to cover almost the entire face, not worthy of a look the audience, nervously chewing his mouth and takes in cigarettes that can not turn off.
Massimo Fini has a bad reputation because it inspires awe, saying and writing has always been exactly what he thinks. And also because he has a temper verging on misogyny.
After more than five hours of assembly has not yet opened his mouth is a sphinx. Magnet everyone's attention remain silent and never look classmates applaud and without any intervention. A case is reached by some faithful, Carlotti, gets up, returns to his seat, sheltered on the right side.
it was felt that the time bomb is triggered and that the pace of the massacre is already on the point of no return. Have passed the 15.30 and, after a Giulietto Church in support of the Italian Constitution, enters the champion, the Massimo Fini you do not expect.
Indeed yes. The provocateur
aware, thin, which injects the seed of doubt in those who believe to have granite certainties. That is one of the characteristics of champions.
The audience explodes, indignant, and welcomes, divides and unites but no one escapes the wrath. One is sitting after the massacre, after the carnage announced: it was known to go into the massacre.
Thinks Maurizio Pallante, very good, to calm tempers and to unite the group U.S. and other: before coming here I did not believe in this slogan, but now I've seen that can work. Massimo Fini
want to make a party out of the Constitution, perhaps knew already but it's as if the listener from the first time.
And maybe did not want to hear: in this lies the greatness of a champion.
does not like labels, do not like the social membership (let alone political ones) and does not like comparisons. But
Massimo Fini went on the road in the vanguard of Indro Montanelli anarchic that the extraction did not allow the liberal big old Tuscan.
And that is doing very well, even in version scorrect politically Marco Travaglio, who was prodigal Montanelli godson.
'm doubtful but I want to get to know the man personally. I ask
advice to his friend Professor Luciano, tells me that in his opinion is not the day.
I choose to risk the same today as I've already died once, I decided to get closer.
"Dr.Fini, I wish to greet the" I come on behalf of Zero Movement, Section of Ravenna.
He gets caught, he paints a shy smile and says two words, with the tone of an old friend found again: "Oh, hello."
In six letters, there is all humanity, a world. What ideologies that unite us, certainly, but above that of men, of two men.
The teacher and pupil aged irreverent and uncomfortable, incompetent and arrogant.
speak very little, My embarrassment is obvious and it reminds me of the 'approach that I, as a boy in front of the giant mountains, Mario Rigoni Stern.
I wanted to write a brief account of a day of assembly, perhaps I will.
But today I wrote about a meeting. Of those who count on your fingers.

ALESSANDRO BRAVELLONI



Ps. We have published this post that was written by a reader, and we do it with pleasure. It 'a kind of homage to the writer, journalist Massimo Fini, one of the best are in Italy. A true rebel of our times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment