Monday, November 17, 2008

Hyundai Accent в 3d Max

Thought midnight. Day 5 Results

While I wait for my little baby is awake to make the "soup of midnight," I want to congratulate all the boys of the various teams in the tournament, to 's commitment that shows in various blogs and sites, and the passion for this wonderful sport that catches the eye immediately, by browsing the network Uisp. Thanks to all that you can enjoy the tournament and the various challenges a nice mix of competitive spirit / sportsmanship and amateur, and I must tell you candidly that, as was said long ago .... I'm BUST!


Personally I'm glad with the group of beetles, we decided to get away and let the CSI-Zone should fall into the water passing along the "novel" BDM and life is beautiful, the veteran team and the concussion Sara & C, I think that we build a great championship.



hmmm ... I think that the gnome is showing signs of revival, see you in the field boys and girls, ciaooooo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment